Welcome to Zurich Open Repository and Archive
- The role of boards' misperceptions in the relation between managerial turnover and performance: Evidence from European football.
- UZH Business Working Paper Series 380, University of Zurich.
- Towards establishing lepton flavor universality violation in B¯→K¯*ℓ+ℓ− decays.
- Physical review. D, 99(1):013007.
- Health awareness and the transition towards clean cooking fuels: evidence from Rajasthan.
- CIS Working Paper 102, University of Zurich.
- Correlation of rotational thromboelastometry (ROTEM) parameters with platelet count and their ability to predict thrombocytopenia in dogs.
- Download PDF 'Correlation of rotational thromboelastometry (ROTEM) parameters with platelet count and their ability to predict thrombocytopenia in dogs'. Item availability may be restricted.
- Research in Veterinary Science, 126:45-50. Item availability may be restricted.
- Rezension zu: Woods, Abigail et al.: Animals and the shaping of modern medicine: one health and its histories. - Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2018.
- Gesnerus, 76(1):140-141. Item not available from this repository.